Sunday, August 10, 2008

I started re-learn Walking on a single Crutch

Just wanted to let you know that I am recovering well after my accident where I got my left ankle injured. I was on crutches (2 of them) for more than a month and 3 weeks on a Cast (American version of the Plaster of Paris, Indian way), so my left leg was kinda of numb. I started walking on a single crutch on my right side, and you won't believe that first two steps were the most difficult for me at this age. I couldn't move my right leg to put weight of my body on the crippled left leg. May be it was the confidence factor, after three steps I was able to Walk... Thank you for u'r good wishes.

I have almost re-learned walking at this age, Is it true that it's very tough to learn as you grow older ? When you are 1 year old, you would most likely learn walking after seeing most of the people around you walking.... now I feel like i should start running again..... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karthik

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the comment... I am the cook and also the one who mostly writes the blog too!

Cheers
Bala.